Join St. John’s First Digital Cab Service
Our cab service is looking for an experienced Reservationist to join our team. As a Reservationist, you will be responsible for answering phone calls, emails, and social media messages from customers and making reservations for their rides.
- Answering phone calls, emails, and social media messages from customers.
- Provide accurate information about our services, pricing, and policies.
- Make reservations for customers using our digital booking system.
- Ensure that customers’ requests are met on time and correctly.
- Provide excellent customer service by being courteous, patient, and helpful.
- Update the system with customers’ details and reservations.
- Provide assistance and solutions to customer complaints and issues in a timely manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in customer service or related field.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and verbal).
- Proficient in using computers and digital booking systems.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to work individually and in a team.
- Flexible and can work extended hours or weekends, if necessary.
- Passionate about providing the best customer service experience.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits package, and professional development opportunities for our employees. If you feel that you have the skills and experience we are looking for, please send your resume at email@example.com with cover letter to us. We are an equal-opportunity employer and welcome all qualified candidates to apply.